Energy Certification

With the approval of Royal Decree 235/2013, Since June 1st 2013 the energy label is required to make available to purchasers or landlords, an energy performance certificate.

Do you need an energy certificate?

Icer Ingeniería staff has the qualifications necessary to issue the energy certificate of the building so you can get the efficiency energy label qualification of your home, or local.

  1. Call us at 619806981 or contact by e-mail. We provide you a personalized quote.
  2. A chartered and experienced engineer will visit the property.
  3. Within 72 hours we will send the energy certificate and the label.

This certificate is valid for ten years and assesses the energy efficiency of the property (whole building or part thereof), both in terms of energy consumption and CO2 emissions, giving a score on a letter that vary from A to G, for primary energy consumption, and another letter to CO2 emissions.

The objective of this certificate is promoting savings and efficiency so it includes recommendations for improving the energy efficiency of the property.

The label, which provides the certificate, should appear in any advertisement or advertising process for sale or rent with the rest of the information about the property.

If you own or are in the process of sale or rent, you must have this certificate.

Ask us for more information here.